Sunday 27 January 2019

VIA Train at Downtown (Ottawa) Station and Fallowfield Station



The Greyhound Bus was sold out so I had No Choice to take VIA Train also I was challenged.

VIA Trian at Downtown (Ottawa, Ontario) Station and Fallowfield Station


                   200 Trembley Road


This Friday December 9th, 2016 my FIRST TIME VIA Train at 200 Tremblay Road from Ottawa, Ontario to Belleville, Ontario and I sat at 14A window from 3 cars at train # 55 by gate 4.
I left at 1pm by OC Transpo Bus then take by VIA Train left at 3:30pm to arrived at 6:17pm
 (3 hoursbut I was survived.

I take OC Teanspo Bus from my home to VIA Train Station for 45 minutes.

The weather was nice snow not too much windy.
Inside VIA Train are included: Stellar Service Cart, Bathroom, Wifi and Double Bunk for Medium or Large Suitcases.

I bought my supper at cooler bag are: celerys, cauliflowers, cucumbers with carseer dressing and double BBQ chicken beasts.


This Sunday December 11th, 2016 I went back to from Belleville, Ontario to Ottawa, Ontario that I left at 3:05pm to arrived 5:50pm ( 2 hoursand I sat at 12A window from 3 cars at train # 644 by gate 1.    

Then I take by OC Transpo bus at 6pm and went home at 7pm.
When I got home for supper are Stir Fry from left over.
The weather was windy chill and more snow.
can pick the schudales anytime what I want for 24 HOURS instead Greyhound Bus schudale ONLY once at 5:05pm. 

That awesome!!!!


                 In the back building 


                 In the front building at 250                                     Station Street


I went home from VIA Train Station all the way to Ottawa.


              3347 Fallowfield Station

My FIRST TIME last Thursday January 18th, 2018 for a day and I left at 12:51pm and arrived at 3:26pm in Belleville, Ontario from gate # 1 and train number # 47.

Then I came back to Ottawa, Ontario at Fallowfield Station so I left at 3:05pm
and arrived home at 5:40pm from gate # 1 and train number # 644.


I went on Transpo Bus #95 all the way to Via Train Station.


I went inside to waiting for my train arrive and went to Belleville, Ontario at Via Train Station.


               Parking lots with rates -

                     Fallowfield Station


That my second rode on Via Train


After that I got off Train Station then my daughter Isabella meet me at Train Station for first time then we drove the car and went home.
I'm really glad, appreciated and supposed me as well that she did great job with her Mum.

No comments:

Post a Comment