Sunday 27 January 2019

Four Years Anniversary for pameladeafstories


The Best of Years 2018

I had great challenged, postives, braves, strong and lots of experienced that went to Belleville, Ontario, Toronto, Ontario, Hamilton, Ontario, North Bay, Ontario, Bracebridge, Ontario and Barrie, Ontario.

I am gracefully that my parent, my Aunt and Uncle did gave me a rode and slept over at their houses but I am still struggled with my deaf friends, sleep overs give me a ride at their houses excepted my deaf friend did invited me went over for long weekend in Hamilton, Ontario.

What happen with my parent and my Aunt and Uncle can't give me a rides, sleep over at their houses because of their ages in the future.

I was hard work that I did an interview someone's that I chose, wrote a stories and took lots of photographies also for 4 years from my deafstories.

I am move on with my travels.

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY FOUR YEARS,  OCTOBER 10TH, 2018!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment