Sunday 27 January 2019

Sign Language Interpreter Assication for Ottawa (SLIAO )



This March 27th, 2018 from 7pm - 9pm my daughter Isabella drop me off at SLIAO ( Sign Language Interpreter Assication for Ottawa ) in 190 Colonnade Drive for 13 mimutes by drive and about Annual General Meeting as Town Hall. She saved my life again.

That my First time visiter.

It's about changed name are OTTAWA DEAF EXPO instead OTTAWA MAYFEST.
That was good numbers 32 peoples and 53 peoples watched the live feed (out of 50 peoples) peoples came for a meeting tonight. 

The total of peoples in attendance (in person and viewed) was 85 peoples .

I'm listen to the eyes instead ears.

The Established in 1997 - now

SLIAO including: 

- Ottawa, Ontario 1997
- Toronto, Ontario 20
- Halfix, Nova Scotia 20

No comments:

Post a Comment