Sunday 27 January 2019

Cochlear Implant 1



Jessica

never meet Jessica in my life.
My first cousin Dorothy's granddaughter Jessica that mean she is my second cousin.

1. How old when she was became Cochlear Implant at?

When she was 4 years old.

2. When she was born deaf after became Cochlear Implant?

Yes, she was born deaf.

3. Who idea for Cochlear Implant?

Her parent Nicki and Paul also their Doctor decided.

4. Did she learned British Sign Language?

Yes, her parent and Jessica used British Sign Language but she used speech is very good voice for speech. Also her speech is very good so she uses her voice and speaks more than signs.

5.  Did she went to deaf school?

Nope, but she went to a regular school with special teacher to help her.

6.  How they felt because deaf child/grandchild ?

Dorothy and Jessica's parent just accepted that her granddaughter/daughter Jessica was deaf and that's her life.

My COMMENTS: I disagree Cochlear Implant  because made her sick from headache, can't go to shower and swimming because of electronic shock from her brain and can be die too also can't used when she go to bed because what if Cochlear Implant already damaged that mean need one.

Just keep that way who am I, period.  I refused used Cochlear Implant .

No comments:

Post a Comment