Sunday 27 January 2019

Ontario Northland Train vs Ontario Northland Bus




                    Ontario Northland Train



Last Summer 1978 my FIRST Ontario Northernland Train at 150 Second Street South from Gravenhurt, Ontario to Toronto, Ontario for 3 hours and 6 mintues.

                        - Gravenhurst, Ontario 
                        - Orilla, Ontario
                        - Barrie, Ontario 
                       - Union in Toronto, Ontario 

          I went to Three Locations are in Ottawa, Ontario, Barrie, Ontario and Bracebridge, Ontario but not in Belleville, Ontario because I went to OSD - SJW School.

- Ottawa, Ontario: I ordered Ultratch TTY with Answer Machine, Roll Papers in 1997, Hearing Aid Batteries, I went to Hearing Test in 1997 also repaired my Hearing Aid, I ordered new Ear Mold in 2011.

Barrie, Ontario: I ordered Ultratch TTY in 2000.

- Bracebridge, Ontario: I bought Hearing Aid batteries in 2000, repaired my Hearing Aid and ordered new ear mold in 2004.

- Belleville, Ontario: Hearing Aid batteries, ordered new ear mold and ear plug for swimming in 1979 - 1986. 
            - Toronto (Union Station)

Then we walked to The Hospital for Sick Children for 20 mintues from Union Station
When I was 13 years old with my Mum went to The Hospital for Sick Children at 555 University  Avenue. That was my SECOND TIME

She bought for me about Blue Jay pen inside water float but I lost it.

My Dad didn't come with us because of my youngest sisters stayed home. 



We stayed at the hotel but I dunno the name of it.
I remember I ate soft strawberry jello and  drank apple juice because of operation and white thread from top right tooth as well.

I was not pay attention at the window view because I was laid down for my toothache. 

We got off Train Station then they picked us up and went home for 18 minutes by drive.


                   Ontario Northland Bus



Last October 5th, 2018 for long weekend at 10:20am I went on Greyhound Bus to North Bay, Ontario from Ottawa, Ontario until arrived at 3:20pm.
At 4pm I went on North Bay, Ontario to Bracebridge, Ontario for first time went on Ontario Northland Bus then arrived to Quality Inn in Bracebridge, Ontario at 6:30pm.
No one in my friends there with me. Just strangers, with a face that look as if it has traveled a thousand miles of good road again.
I was travel from Ottawa, Ontario to North Bay, Ontario - Bracebridge, Ontario for 31 years and 2 days ago.

They had accessible that help me felt much better from Ontario Northland Bus with sign next places instead Greyhound Bus used information book of map and VIA Train used announced as well.
I wish have ACCESSIBLLE for VIA Train instead book of map from Ottawa (downtown) Station - Fallowfield Station to Toronto Station.


- North Bay
- Powassan
- Trout Creek
- South River
- Sundridge
- Burks Fall
- Emsdale
- Novar
- Huntsville
- Port Sydney
- Bracebridge

but I didn't go that far:

- Gravenhurst
- Orilla
- Barrie
- Toronto

Last October 9th my parent and I drove to Quailty Inn to met my Ontario Northland Bus at 10:15pm and left to North Bay, Ontario at 12:35am.
Then arrived North Bay, Ontario at Greyhound Bus Station I was waited for second Greyhound Bus at 2:20am. 
I slept in the bus by myself all the way but I was not comfortable seat also I bought my own pillow ring and blanket.
Then I got in Greyhound Bus went to Ottawa, Ontario in got there at 7:20am but I went on another OC Transpo Bus went home at 8am.
I was overwhelmed for my travels for 5 hours plus 2 hours from Bracebridge, Ontario.

MY COMMENTS: I was too exhausted and long travel for 7 hours from Ottawa to Bracebridge by 2 different buses at Greyhound and Ontario Northland.

No comments:

Post a Comment