Sunday 2 November 2014

Deaf Products #6



Last Tuesday September 30th, 2014 in the afternoon I got 2 Smoke Detectors with flashes for my bedroom and middle of hallway closed between living room and dining room/kitchen. I was asked to my Rental Office one of lady about it so I did approved it also came from Canadian Hearing Society.



This Thursday October 9th, 2014 after work I went home and I saw my old clock from my bedroom was flash the numbers that mean was power went off so I fixed it BUT is not working right because of stuck press the buttons for hours and minutes also the alarm working BUT wrong time made 2 hours back then I got up in the morning  get ready for work.
Plus my old clock had been for 28 years since 1986.
I ordered new SECOND clock from Amazon so I had to wait for order new clock for 2 weeks until finally I got it from last October 29th by UPS Office. It's called "Clarity" for wake assure alarm clock.
At night time I set up it ready for next day in the morning and working right time and alarm.
FINALLY, I can "Sleeping Beauty" as Snow White.
I loved to be myself about "Sense of Humor".





No comments:

Post a Comment