Friday 14 November 2014

Deaf Sleepovers


I learning lots about Deaf Social Life in Belleville, Ontario and Ottawa, Ontario instead Bracebridge, Ontario because Bracebridge is very small town and not much deaf peoples who live there.
Image result for sleepover word

                   Diana Algar

Last February 1980 my friend Diana Algar came over at my Aunt and Uncle's place in Belleville, Ontario for the weekend.

Last February 1980 I went over my friend Diana Algar at her parent's place for the weekend and watched her brother's play hockey game at area in Picton, Ontario.
Thank you  for invited me.

                       Bev Mazurski 

Last Spring 1980 FIRST TIME I went over my best friend Bev Mazurski at her Mum's place for the weekend in Ajax, Ontario.
Thank you for invited me.


                 Jessica Cano-Jaureguri 

Last Spring 1980 FIRST TIME I went over my friend Jessica Cano-Jauregui at her Mom's place for the weekend in Oshawa, Ontario.
Thank you for invited me.

                Michelle Whitefield 

Last Spring 1980 FIRST TIME I went over my friend Michelle Whitefield at her Dad's place for the weekend in Cobourg, Ontario.
Thank you for invited me.

                  Heather Hughson

Last December 1981 my friend Heather Hughson came over at my parent's place in Bracebridge, Ontario for my birthday's weekend for FIRST TIME.
She came from Manitowaning, Ontario. 

Last March 1982 my best friend Bev Mazurski came over at my parent's place in Bracebridge, Ontario for one night then next day my family, Bev and I went to drove to Orlando, Florida for 2 weeks also to visited Walt Disney World and camping for FIRST TIME.

Last Spring 1983 FIRST TIME my friend Jessica Cano-Jauregui came over at my parent's place in Bracebridge, Ontario for visited my friends Sheri Tillett and David Tillett at their parent's place for the weekend.

                       Karen Hornick 

Last February 1984 FIRST TIME I went over my friend Karen Hornick at her parent's place for the weekend in Parry Sound, Ontario and went to walking by the lake, ice fishing and at the farm.
Thank you for invited me.

Last February 1984 my friend Karen Hornick came over at my parent's place in Bracebridge, Ontario for the weekend for FIRST TIME.

                     Kim Blomquist 

Last April 1984 FIRST TIME I went over my friend Kim Blomquist at her Dad's place for the weekend in Ottawa, Ontario and she did introduced me about our friend Wendy Bruce then went out for Restaurant. Thank you for invited me.


                    Tracey Townson 

Last April 1983 FIRST TIME I went over my friend Tracey Townson at her parent's house for the weekend in AlexandriaOntario (out of Cornwall, Ontario).

I took picture of her at her used be bedroom at her parent's house.

Last Spring 2003 my friend Tracey Townson and her ex - boyfriend Ralph Waine came over my place in Bracebridge, Ontario for the weekend for FIRST TIME.

Last Summer 2004 FIRST TIME my friend Macro Lamontagne came over my place in Bracebridge, Ontario for one night because he left his key inside at his parent-in-law's cottage near Parry Sound, Ontario.

Last May 2009 FIRST TIME my best friend Bev Mazurski came over my place in Renfrew, Ontario for the weekend for visited Ottawa Mayfest and she went on by train from Hamilton, Ontario to Ottawa, Ontario.






No comments:

Post a Comment