Tuesday 28 October 2014

ASL Finger Spelling / ASL Stories

ASL Finger Spelling

When I was 14 years old that my friend Allydn Clark (Deaf guy) gave to me about learning ASL Finger Spelling card.
I learned ASL at ODS - SJW School in Belleville from one of teachers and one of students taught me ASL by their voice  also I used their lip reading because I grew up by lip reading all my life.
I had an experience for 35 years for ASL.


ASL Stories

How I felt about ASL?

America Sign Language is good for CHALLENGE and BEAUTIFUL language. It's FUN and LEARNING also COOL.
What a AMAZING and AWESOME.
I'm fell LOVED America Sign Language.
My ASL is very IMPORTANT.
I TALK with my HANDSLISTEN with my EYES.

I felt good COMMUNICATION in ASL (hand to hand) instead behind someone's back. (touch)


No comments:

Post a Comment