Wednesday 19 November 2014

My Children's Birthday




Last Saturday August, 2000 our old house at Mc Crank Drive in Bracebridge, Ontario. 


Jonathan, Matthew, Brandon, Damian, Ashley, Stacy, Warren,  Rachel and Isabella 

My daughter's birthday party from her ages are 4 - 8 years old by last Saturday August 2000 - 2004. I invited my deaf friend Theresa Kenyon, Robert Henstridge and their children Ashley, Matthew and Stacy in Bracebridge, Ontario.


My COMMENTS: NO PHOTO'S

My children and I went to Theresa Kenyon, Robert Henstridge's place for their children's Birthday Parties at last Saturday February, July and October 2000 - 2004 in Bracebridge, Ontario.
Thank you for invited my children and I.

Last Saturday August 2004 I invited my friend Elaine Gillies and her children Ryan and Brittany for my daughter's 8th Birthday party in Bracebridge, Ontario.


My COMMENTS: NO PHOTO'S 

Last Saturday February 2004 my children and I went over to my friend Elaine Gillies' place for her daughter Brittany's 4th Birthday party and sleep over in Callander, Ontario.
Thank you for invited my children and I.

MY COMMENTS: NO PHOTO'S 

Last Saturday February 2009 - 2010 I went over to my friend Vickie McArthur and Paul Watson's place for their daughter Clara's 2nd and 3rd Birthday parties in Ottawa, Ontario
Thank you for invited me.




No comments:

Post a Comment