Wednesday 19 November 2014

Deaf Friend's Birthday #1





          Happy Birthday to Jonathan 

Everyone are chatted 

 We ate our dinner but I didn't took picture of my meal. 

Last Saturday August 22nd, 1992 my friends and I went to see our deaf friend Jonathan's Big 30th Birthday party at Lone Star Texas Grill Restaurant in 1211 Lemieux Street, Ottawa, Ontario.
Our friend's name included are: Linda Fortus, Liz Winiarczyk, Henryk Winiarczyk, David Morton, Maria Pet, David Bergeron and few friends.

NO PHOTO'S

Last Saturday May 2004 after Mayfest night I went to my friend Linda Fortus' place and few friends came along for Marco Lamontagne's Big 40th Birthday party and birthday cake in Ottawa, Ontario.

Last Saturday November 2004 I went to my friend Vickie McArthur's place and few friends came along for Linda Fortus' Big 40th Birthday party potluck and birthday cake in Ottawa, Ontario.


NO PHOTO'S 

Last Saturday November 2004 I and lots of friends went to Dart Bar from downtown in Ottawa, Ontario for Big 40th Birthday (November and December) party from upstairs for surprised included are: Debbie Hurry, Debbie Hickey, Linda Fortus and Carrie Downey but I was heart breaking, hurt because my Birthday same as Carrie Downey also very sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment