Friday 14 November 2014

National Capital Association of the Deaf #1









Last November 1986 my first Christmas Party from National Association for the Deaf but we don't have picture of us plus we do have video tape and I can't find it also I did asked National Association of the Deaf. 

Last Christmas Banquet and Dance in Ottawa, Ontario by Saturday November 1986 - 2009 from ODSC NCAD (National Capital Association for the Deaf) First I went to cocktail at 4pm then went to buffet at 6pm - 8pm and dance after 8pm to 1am also chatted deaf peoples.
The last Christmas Banquet and Dance stopped by November or December 2010 since now.
After 2010 no one will not take committee for Christmas Banquet and Dance.
It's very sad.

Image result for deaf halloween with sign language

Last October 1991, I was not excepting that I was pregnancy after November in 5 months from my First child was my son. 

The last Halloween Party stopped by October 1991 since now.
After 1991 no one will not take committee for Halloween Party in Ottawa, Ontario.
It's very sad.


Last October 31st, 2011 my children came over my place for trick and treat.  So I gave my children  some of candies.
My son Warren is Random Stuff, my daughter Isabella is Little Red Hood with the Baby and I'm Black Goth.

No comments:

Post a Comment