Saturday 18 October 2014

New Student




I was attended in September 4th, 1979 -  June 13th, 1986 I was FIRST new student when I was 15 years old at OSD - SJW School in Bellevillle, Ontario.
I was Bracebridge Public School in Bracebridge, Ontario last September 2nd, 1969 -  end of June 1979 because I'm Hard of Hearing.


The first row are: me, Shanns Butterfield, Kristian Schnoor 
The bottom row are: Barbara Downey and Sheila Lennon

I got from The Canadian book by Sir James Whintey School for the Deaf last April - May 1980.
I wrote a story say ( on the top of left side)I came from Bracebridge, Ontario. When I was 14 years old. Until now, I was lived at home with my Mum, Dad and two younger sisters. I was at school at Bracebridge Public School with mainstream.

MY COMMENTS : I was happy my new Sir James Whitney School for the Deaf  instead Bracebridge Public School  because I learned America Sign Langauge, new friends and more educated. 

Sir James Whitney School for the Deaf safe my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment