Saturday 25 October 2014

My Graduated Photo 1986


Graduated Day June 12th, 1986 at OSD - SJW (Ontario School for the Deaf Sir James Whitney School) in Belleville, Ontario.
was invited are: my parent, 2 sisters, Aunt and Uncle, also another peoples.
They are so cool and so amazing but so sad because Love them so much.  
I'm really proud of my OSD SJW School instead Bracebridge Public School because I had mini old friends (no longer) from Hearing School also I did successful Graduated.


Before 1pm I went outside get ready go to the gym.
Those picture included are: Jamie Berriage, Pamela Gow and Diana Cochrane.


                    Class of 1986

Top Row: Billy Goodwin, Jimmy Hill, Matthew Carleton, 
Next Row: Troy Bailey, Victor Lachapelle,  Jamie Berridge,  Chris Kenopic,
Next Row: Craig Houghton, Michael Finnegan, John Ablett, Mike Mateus,
Next Row: Chris Ferguson, Jeff Sexsmith, Kristian Schnoor, 
Next Row: Pamela Gow, Michelle Gauthier, Barbara Downey, Bijaya Shrestha, Diane Seguin, Lillian Achneepineskum,
Next Row: Jessica Cano-Jauregui, Diana Cochrane, Sheila Lennon, Robert Sloan,
Last Row: Linda Magajna, Monique Dozois, Jane Quesnel and Heather Wynne

             Photography: Mark Workman 

My Graduation Day at 1pm - 3pm at the gym for Graduation Diploma and speech after that took picture of my Graduation Group in the front building inside. Then went to Graduation Reception at dining room until 8pm.


Last June 12th, 1986 at 8pm - 1am for my Prom Dance in the gym at OSD SJW School in Belleville.

MY COMMENTS : No one told me about Gallaudet University before or after my graduated but I remember after my graduated I was moved to Ottawa, Ontario last Fall 1986.
I didn't go to it and I don't know what I want to be.



No comments:

Post a Comment