Saturday 10 October 2015

One Year Anniversary for pameladeafstories



Why I started pameladeafstories?

Because I felt inspired from my old teacher Gary Denniss from Bracebridge Public School that he wrote about his "The Educational Heritage of Muskoka" book from his eight book also I bought his book at Monck Public School last December 20th, 2001 in Braccebridge, Ontario so I learned about my pameladeafstories.

I asked him, I would like have his autograph inside his book so he did.
I'm very proud of him selling his books and was fantastic.




             Hearing Author: Gary Denniss




Because I felt more extra inspired that Marlee Maltin wrote about her "I'll Scream Later" book also I bought her book from Cole's store this June 19th, 2015 in Ottawa, Ontario so I learned about my pameladeafstories too.



               Deaf Author: Marlee Matlin




Because I felt more and more extra inspired that Samuel  wrote about his "Samuel Thomas Greene" book also I bought his book from Sir James Whitney School for the Deaf at Reunion this August 2nd, 2015 in Belleville, Ontario, so I  learned about my pameladeafstories again.



               Deaf Author: Clifton Carbin




       HAPPY ANNIVERSARY ONE YEAR,                         October 10th, 2015!!!!




1 comment:

  1. Good pic of you celebrating your first year of blogging I enjoy reading your stories keep up the good writing. Mom xx

    ReplyDelete