Saturday 17 October 2015

I asked someone for some questions?




I asked so many questions about anything that popped into my
mind alway talking, alway asking questions.

Question:  How you found Alldyn Clark for "Family Photo" when I was little girl?

Answer:


Question: Why not Alldyn Clark can teach ASL in whole family since I was child?

Answer:

MY COMMENTS:  I never knew that my Mum was planned learned Sign Language  from Allydn Clark before because she never told me before until I found out from my interviews. 

Question: Why am I been Hard of Hearing because of Measles or Chicken Pox or another reasons?

Answer:  unknown 


Question: Anyone in the family have been Deaf or Hard of Hearing from childhood?

Answer: Nope


Question: How you find at Sir James Whitney School for the Deaf in Belleville, Ontario?

Answer:


Question: Why not take me to Sir James Whitney School for the Deaf first place from Kindergarten to Grade 6 but I did made it until grade 12 instead Bracebridge Public School?

Answer:


I wish learning American Sign Language  when I was toddler to five years old because my Aunt and Uncle lived in Belleville, Ontario after their wedding plus my parent should learning American Sign Language class at Sir James Whitney School for the Deaf.
Plus I wish my Aunt, Uncle and cousins learning Sign Language.  When I came visited in Belleville, Ontario for Deaf Community. 



Question: I asked my Aunt/Uncle after they got married then lived in Belleville, Ontario but how she find Sir James Whitney School for the Deaf when I was five

Answer: My Aunt did not find out about Sir James Whitney School for the Deaf that was just my parent.

Question: Did she tell my parent about Sir James Whitney School for the Deaf ?

Answer: They did not move here until 1971, it was after that when I came and stayed with them, she think about 1979 approx.

Question: How come she did not learn Sign Language when I was little girl and lived with them last 1979?

Answer: Not sure, except they did not see me very often and she was very busy with her family and her husband's business.

Question:  How they find new School at Sir James Whitney School for the Deaf?

Answer: It was suggest to my parent it would be best for Pamela attend the school. Because my Aunt/Uncle lived not far away they asked if I could stay with them for at least my First Year attending the school.  They're building the Second House at the time so they all stayed in the small trailer from my parent had.  I're picked up by school bus which took me to Sir James Whitney School for the Deaf each day.
Every second weekends I went home to Bracebridge and then on Sunday Evening they pick me up to come back here.  The next year in 1980 by the Fall I stayed at Senior Girl's Residence.

Question: How they feel that I was moved lived with them for a year (1979 - 1980)?

Answer: They didn't mind I stayed with them. They gave me some little jobs to do like setting table and sometimes putting dishes in dishwasher, I took turns with my oldest Cousin Angela with some of jobs, as she was not very old then.  My youngest Cousins Brian and Kevin were quite small.


I remember that!!!!

I was shared a room with my oldest cousin Angela at her bedroom for a year.
Yes, I did washdishes and set the table for their house.
 I remember my favorite rocker chair from my Uncle's rocker chair after school and in the evening.
 I remember with their old neighbour's sons Steve, Randy and Paul also their cousin Shannon for Halloween night by trick or treat but I don't remember what am I wore Halloween costume  to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment