Saturday 24 October 2015

Hard of Hearing Childhood




            Established: October 27th, 1959


             Bracebridge Public School
                   90 McMurray Street
                  Bracebridge, Ontario

MY COMMENTS: That remind me that they had Indigenous Post sine last I saw it was October 7th, 2018 but it was gone at the front building. 


ONE of my favorite memories when I was 3 years old and wore hearing aid body and when I was little girl at Santa Village in Bracebridge, Ontario.



The Second of my favorite memories when I was 11 years old that I had special classroom in Bracebridge Public School.


The Third of my favorite memories when I was 12 years old that photo from Bracebridge Public School.


I loved wore my hearing aid since I was child to now because I loved to hear the sound, noisy, bang and even my children's voice plus myself as well.
I always made sure my battery work the sound from my hearing aid and say the word "BBB" but I always do that all the times just for test if work.
I can felt vibrations up through the floor under my feet and up through my body as I moved to the beat.
I can hear the bound but not the words without lip reading.
The most important of my
life, that one that I will forever be grateful for.

No comments:

Post a Comment