Friday 8 April 2016

How I met 3 deaf peoples in Bracebridge, Ont.



When I was lived in Bracebridge from 1966 to 1986 and 1999 to 2005 then I met Sheri Tillett and her brother David Tillett from 1984 to 1989 then again I met Theresa Kenyon-Stoakley from 1989 to 2004 and 2008 to now.


When I was childhood that I was isolated until I first met Sheri and her brother David last September 1984 then second met Theresa last February 2000 because in Bracebridge had "No Deaf Community" at all.

Sheri Tillett and David Tillett was involved with me as counsellor by School Bus from Belleville to Bracebridge (North Bay and Sudbury), taught ASL Class from my Salvation Army Church and my Wedding Day as she was ASL singer.

Theresa Kenyon-Stoakley was came over my place for chatted, my birthday, my children's birthday parties also I went to her place for chatted, her children's birthday parties, helped her moving day plus our childrens were involved Monck Public School, Youth Bowling Council last September 2001 - 2004 plus Bowling Buffet last April 2001 - 2004.

Last Fall 1989 Theresa, Sheri, David and I went to Purple Pig Restaurant & Bar at 505 Muskoka Road 118 West in Bracebridge, Ont but no longer.






David Tillet and Sheri Tillett




Theresa Kenyon - Stoakley

No comments:

Post a Comment