Saturday 16 April 2016

Children Of Deaf Adult (CODA) and Cochlear Implant





We are Children of Deaf Adult (CODA)

My children's Dad and I are deaf and my hearing children are two.

My children learned FIRST that I taught them ASL when they're 1 years old.

We learned about CLOSED CAPTION from VHS by cartoons.

We take them to Mayfest in Toronto, Ontario at 2008 when my oldest son Warren was 16 years old and my youngest daughter Isabella was 13 years old and another Mayfest in Ottawa, Ontario at 2009 when he was 17 years old and she was 14 years old.

- We take them to Sir James Whitney School for the Deaf about Reunion 1995 in Belleville, Ontario when he was 3 years old and Reunion 2000 when he was 8 years old and she was 3 1/2 years old.



Cochlear Implant

Thank god I don't need Cochlear Implant but just who am I.
My Great Aunt Dorothy's Granddaughter Jessica who had Cochlear Implant when she was small child but I never met her before.
They are in England.


How I learned about Cochlear Implant?

A while ago that my Mum told me about small child who had Cochlear Implant but not much talked about it.










No comments:

Post a Comment