Sunday 9 June 2019

Good Friend Monique Dozios


Last Saturday May 16th, 2015 for 4 hours I was invited my friend Monique Doszios went out for dinner at Swiss Charlet Resturant by OC Transpo Bus. We are long chatted for hours and hours

This Saturday June 20th, 2015 at 12pm - 6:30pm I invited Monique Dozios and Betty Miller went to Ottawa Ribfest at Spark Street from downtown by OC Transpo Bus.
That our FIRST TIME.
I ordered Ribs and Chicken Combo for $15.
We ate it and chats plus went for walk also we saw few deaf peoples went by as well.

     Monique Dozis, me and Betty Miller 

Last Saturday November 14th, 2015 I went on OC Transpo Bus from my home to College Station all the way to Lincoln Field Station then changed second Bus to Swiss Charlet Resturant from at Fairlawn Plaza.
I met Monique outside then went inside and waited for our sat near by the window and chatted.
I ordered my supper are salad, double chickens and baked potato plus glass of water.
We stayed there for 2 hours and went on bus again until Lincoln Fields Station and went home from fourth bus.

Cineplex Cinemas Ottawa 
at 3090 Carling Ave.
Ottawa, Ontario

Last Saturday April 23rd, 2016 my two deaf friends are Monique Dozios and Betty Miller and I went to Movie Theatre from 7:30pm - 9pm.

       It's called The Jungle Book.

I took picture by the poster from outside.


We are used Closed Captions for one of each.


Closed Caption stand started last 2011 to the future.


On left side is Betty Miller, me and on right side is Monique Dozis. 

We ate our breakfast meals inside instead don't have patio outside. 

Last Saturday February 23rd, 2018 I went on OC Transpo Bus from my home to College Station all the way to Lincoln Field Station then walked to Cora Resturant, Richmond Road for 10 minutes.
I met Monique outside then went in and waited for our sat and chatted from 10am to 2:2pm because went to Metro about  groceries for her.
I ordered my breakfast are bacons, sausages instead ham, hash browns, overeasy eggs, toasts and fruits also strawberry smoothie.

               Strawberry Smoothie 

MY COMMENTS: I never thought about take picture of my breakfast meal so do that next time.

After Metro at the grocery she went walked home but I went on second bus again until College Station and went home by walked.

No comments:

Post a Comment