Saturday 8 June 2019

Parkdale Community Cente at Deaf Community in Belleville, Ontario

Roast Corn #2

Last Satursday August 25th, 2019 8:30am I ordered my breakfast are 2 English Muffins, 2 hash browns and strawberry smoothie from Tim Hortons (gift card).
I left at 8:40am and went on OC Transpo Bus and the weather beautiful not too hot. 
Then I arrived at Followfield Station waited for my VIA Train left at 9:26am to 11:54am and my seat #14A, car #4 plus right side also by myself all the way.
My Aunt Evelyn picked me up and dropped me off too.
Then I went to #2 Roast Corn BBQ at Parkdale Community Centre, 119 Birch Street from 2pm to 7pm for my First Time. They attended 72 peoples. 
I ate hamburgers, green salad  and corn cobs but I bought my own drank 2 Strawberry bottles and monster.


          I bought Alice's book for $10.


I asked Donna Fano about autograph for me.

           Parkdale Community Centre:

Rosanne Mark, John Stuart, Karen Thompson, Peter Gonzalez, Tim Kelly, Nancy Kelly, Lori Bergeron Dennis Bergeron and girl

Before 8pm my Aunt Evelyn picked me up and dropped me off at VIA Train Station. 
I left the Train at 9:2pm to 11:54pm and my seat #8A, car #3 and on left side also by myself all the way.
Then I arrived at the Station and my daughter Isabella picked me up and went home at 12:15am.

Roast Corn # 3

Last Saturday August 12th, 2023 lots of deaf peoples went to instead me.
They attended 155 peoples.

Parkdale Community Center:
,Tim Kelly, Karen Thompson, Roxanne Mark, Jennifer Wainwright 

No comments:

Post a Comment