Sunday 8 May 2016

John Maucere


 


Last May 4th, 2016 I went to Sir James Whitney School for the Deaf in Belleville, Ontario at the gym from 6pm - 9pm. I paid ticket for $10 included are presentation and no ASL interpreter and order shirt for $10.


My First meet him at the gym and I did COME TRUE DREAM



            Workshops with SuperDeafy 

             It's about Children's Festival.

   I got my First Deaf Autograph from my shirt. 

Most peoples are watched NO ORDINARY HERO at they gym.
I didn't watch it because I saw it last Fall from Netflix because I was looked around also take pictures of swimming pool and hallway as well.

Last May 5th I went to Sir James Whitney School for the Deaf from out outside and inside from 9am - 3pm.



          Super Goofy is Arleigh Tamlin



I went outside for an activities and order pizza, salad and ice cream sandwich for $3.70 for lunch from cafeteria.



               Deaf Children's Festival 

    Those are my ticket.

No comments:

Post a Comment