Monday 30 May 2016

The Bob Rumball Camp of the Deaf


Image result for rumball camp of the deaf

The Bob Rumball Camp of the Deaf at 236 Blackstone Crane Lake Road, Parry Sound, Ontario since Established: 1960.

They have Children's age 5 - 12 and Junior's age 13 - 17 for $460., Fee Session plus $40. Register are totals $500. Also Senior adult's must be 18 and above.
They have included are swimming lake, cabins, cafeteria with kitchen, activities.
ASL Adult Summer Immersion Camp in August for a week. (Every third weeks)
They have included are swimming lake, cabins, cafeteria with kitchen, activities and teach ASL without voice for a week by ASL Levels 1 - 3.
The cost for a week from early bird $400. or regular $545. for 6 nights/7 days.


I'm lived in Ontario since April, 1967 to now and the future. 
I never knew about Day Camp in Parry Sound, Ontario because I was lived in Bracebridge, Ontario since childhood for a long times.
The Lion Club in Bracebridge should have inform to my parent and I should go to Day Camp before same idea as my old Visual Ears.
I should have Day Camp for the Deaf in Parry Sound, Ontario instead Day Camp at Bracebridge Public School in Bracebridge, Ontario from last Summer 1977 only once
I went to Bracebridge Public School for Day Camp Summer at the gym plus I never forgot about I made craft is Indian headband with the feathers and the song called "I found the Peanut Butter" but I don't remember the rest of song. When I was 12 and I was isolated too.

By the travels are Ottawa, Ontario to North Bay, Ontario for 5 hours, North Bay, Ontario to Parry Sound, Ontario for 1 hour and 50 minutes and Bracebridge, Ontario to Parry Sound, Ontario for 56 minutes.

                   From Cheryl Cooper 


Image result for Widjiitiwin Day Camp


Last Summer 2001 - 2003 by 2 weeks for 3rd years my son Warren went to Widjiitiwin Day Camp in 155 Hood Road, Huntsville, Ontario. He been doing lots of activities, swimming lake, cabins and cafeteria with kitchen.
When he was 9 - 11.
We drove Bracebridge, Ontario to Huntsville, Ontario for 28 minutes.

MY COMMENTS: I learned from Day Camp from Warren in Huntsville, Ontario from my friend Cheryl Cooper.





Last Summer 2007 by 1 week only once my daughter Isabella went to The Arnprior School of Dance Day Camp in Renfrew, Ontario. She been doing are Hip Hop, Jazz, Tap and Ballet.
When she was 12
We walked by downtown.

No comments:

Post a Comment