Sunday 27 March 2016

The Reasons why Deaf Models?

H stand for: Health, Heart, Hands and Head

I was joined at 4 - H Club in Bracebridge, Ontario when I was 12 - 14 years old in 1977 - 1979.


I remember I made nightgown material from my 4 - H Club Project.


I made red blouse and red skirt as well at my parent's second house.


I made light blue dress at someone's house for moved to new school.

Those outfits that I used for fashion shows at the stage.

I was joined at sewing class from my deaf teacher Donna  Fano at Sir James Whitney School for the Deaf in Belleville, Ontario when I was 17 - 19 years old.


This is for Open House Program included Fashion Show in May 1982 - 1984 at the gym.


I don't have any pictures but I remember that when I wore outfits are housecoat with light blue with navy, burglary jumpsuit and nightgown.

No comments:

Post a Comment