Tuesday 2 December 2014

My Birthday #1




Last December 1994 when I was Big 30th Birthday party in Ottawa, Ontario but no-one.

Last December 2004 when I was Big 40th Birthday party in Bracebridge, Ontario at Pinegrove Fellowship Church in the basement also invited are: church friends, my family, my children and my friends Linda Fortus and Marco Lamontagne but Elaine Gilles is not made it because of the weather.






This Monday December 2014 in the morning my daughter Isabella take picture of me because she was slept over my place from last night this Sunday November 30th since FIRST night in 3 years. 
 My children invited me for my Birthday Breakfast from 9am at Chance R Resturant in Ottawa, Ontario.
After we came back from Chance R at my place because of my Birthday presents for a while then the girls had to go to their work until 5pm and 9pm and my son Warren and I went to Christmas Shopping all in afternoon also I went to his place for while then we walked stop half way back our place and stayed home all night.
We had Fabulous for 2 days!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment