Friday 26 December 2014

Deaf Monarch


Did you know....Most Butterflies are Deaf?

The beautiful butterfly has come to symbolize for the sign.
The miracle of transformation that every butterfly goes through parallels the experience of many deaf and hard of hearing individuals who, with the help and support, emerge ready to spread their wings.


When I was childhood that I found Monarch caterpillar at the bush from my old hometown until teenager.
Then I kept watched every day to feed leaves until became to hatch from changed to the green chryalis.

                                and

  Again I kept watched it until changed to the black chryalis.

Next few days later that I saw changed the color from green chryalis to black chryalis so waited until break out from hatch.

Last one I saw changed to clear hatch into Monarch butterfly then flew away.

Image result for monach
Last 2000 year that I taught to my children from their childhood as me from my childhood as well.
Also I'll teach my future grandchildren from our childhoods again.
That was so amazing about Monarch also my favorite kind of it.

MY COMMENTS: One day I will have tattoo about "Monach" on my left leg in the future. 

No comments:

Post a Comment