Saturday 8 October 2022

Seven Years Anniversary for pameladeafstories

1. MY COMMENTS: I would like to say thank you for helped me and supported me about my deafstories few things from Donna Fanno at Sir James Whitney School for the Deaf in Belleville, Ontario and Gary Denniss at Bracebridge Public School in Bracebridge, Ontario. 
Plus look much better than before because it's was horrible for 3 topics from last year because of Covorvirus. 


I made brownies 

2. MY COMMENTS: I would like to say thank you thank you so much that I ordered shirt from Seams Like Catie (Sheri Tillett's daughter Catie made designs)


3. MY COMMENTS: I never thought about that I had been both Schools almost 6 - 7 years from Bracebridge Public School in Bracebridge, Ontario and Sir James Whitney School for the Deaf in Belleville, Ontario.

I have been doing that for my deafstories for seven years but I am still continuing work on it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment