Saturday 15 October 2022

Eight Years Anniversary for pameladeafstories

1. MY COMMENTS: Unfortunately,  I didn't make going to Big 60th anniversary for Ontario Deaf Camp plus tour in Toronto, Milton, Nigeria Falls, Barrie and Parry Sound for a week in September 19th - 23rd, 2022.

2. MY COMMENTS: In October 1st, 2022 unfortunately again, I didn't make going to Bob Rumball Canadian Centre Excellence of The Deaf Gala Dinner and Events for 150th/60th years at The Ontario Mission of the Deaf and Deaf Camp anniversary in Toronto, Ontario. 
Deaf peoples went to 300 attended.

                   
                The Rumball Gala Ticket 


                          Events 

3. MY COMMENTS: GALA BANQUET: 
In 1990's that remind me about my navy with black dress that use be and my ex-Father-In -Law and I was bet when he was quit smoking but I won bet for $50. buck because he came back his smoking again.

        I felt like Deafwood as Hollywood.

4.  MY COMMENTS: London Deaf Expo in November 26th, 2022 by Saturday because I did asked several peoples that I need a ride and share a room.  Also I am not give up and still struggling. 

London Deaf Expo Christmas Dinner by Saturday November 26th, 2022 from 5:30pm to 1am at Hellenic Community Centre, 133 Southdale Road, West in London, Ontario. 

                   8 Years Anniversary 

No comments:

Post a Comment