Wednesday 9 February 2022

Space Shuttle in Orlando, Florida

Last March Break 1981 my family and my cousins went to Space Shuttle inside Museum. 

My cousin Philip and I pretended rode Space Car.

Angela (Price) Malcolm and Philip Read

MY COMMENTS: I bought Spoon at Gift Shop  at Kennedy Space Center. 


                               and

Last March Break 2004 my children and I stayed at the hotel for 10 nights at Orlando, Florida and drove to Space Shuttle Center by drove for 45 minutes East of Orlando.

My children and I went to Kennedy  Space Center inside Museum. 

My children and I also my children's Dad. 


    He wore Kennedy Space Uniform 2004.

MY COMMENTS: One day I want try on Kennedy Space Uniform and take picture of me.

MY COMMENTS: I didn't know that at NASA Art Gallery have closed captioning available farer in the back near by the water.

Deaf women went on Space Shuttle in 2007 but she went on  flew to the moon.

No comments:

Post a Comment