Saturday 5 February 2022

Field Trip to Parliament Building in Ottawa, Ontario


Last Thursday June 14th, 1979 my class and I went to FIRST TIME for field trip to Ottawa, Ontario and visited Parliament Building and I don't remember where we slept in at the hotel for one night. 
In grade 7 from Mr. David Bird at Bracebridge Public School in Bracebridge, Ontario. 


                              and


        All the students are my class.

MY COMMENTS: Bracebridge Public  School's Principal should phone to Ottawa about interpreter first place for field trip but the Principal, my Mum and I don't know nothing about interpreter from Canadian Hearing Society also I don't know nothing about America Sign Language plus I knew finger spelling as well

Next five years, last September, 1984 I was visited my children's Dad every two weeks from Sir James Whitney School for the Deaf in Belleville, Ontario until June 1986 for SECOND TIMES. 


We dropped off at Westgate Mall in 1309 Carling Ave., Ottawa, Ontario. 

Then last September 4th - 7th, 1986 long weekend I was moved to Ottawa, Ontario after my graduated until in the future for THIRD TIMES. 

I used be my bedroom in the basement for a year. 

I had see several times for special occasions by came true are Parliament Building, Queen Elizabeth visited once, Christmas Lights, Santa Claus Parade once and etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment