Saturday 2 January 2016

Christmas Ball's



THE CHRISTMAS BALL started last Established 2013


                         Ramada 
                11 Bay Bridge Road
                      Established 

This is my FIRST TIME at Christmas Ball 2015 by Ramada  in 11 Bay Bridge Road.


My Aunt dropped me off and picked me up at Ramada by 5pm until 12am then went home.


At dining table are included: me, Beth Bradshaw, Steve Bradshaw, Banu, Helen Bickle, Erika Stenbing, and Donna Fano.


Tim Kelly and I won each $25 for ugly sweater and tie.
That was my FIRST TIME I won.

Christmas Ball 2013 - 100 peoples
Christmas Ball 2014 - 70 peoples
Christmas Ball 2015 - 109 peoples
Christmas Ball 2016 - 194 peoples
Christmas Ball 2018 - 123 peoples
Christmas Ball 2019 - 131 peoples
Christmas Ball 2020 are postponed
Christmas Ball 2023 - peoples 

This is my SECOND TIME at Christmas Ball 2016 by Ramada  in 11 Bay Bridge Road.


My Aunt dropped me off and picked me up at Ramada by 5pm until 12am then went home.


At dining table are included: me, Dale Abel, her husband Ken Abel, Janice Brausse, Banu, Rochelle, Doroles Peter, Randy Howman and Julie Chan.


Two peoples and I won that I got "The 3 Dog Winey" that for order ticket for dinner with my name on it.
That was my SECOND TIME I won again.

This is my THIRD TIME at Christmas Ball 2018 by Ramada  in 11 Bay Bridge Road.


My Aunt dropped me off and picked me up at Ramada  by 5pm until 12am then went home.

At dining table are included: me, Elaine Gillies, Kate L, Carrie Downey, Gorden DaDalt, Susan DaDalt, Barb Downey and Sally Baskvillle

I didn't won but someone did won.

This is my FOURTH TIME at Christmas Ball Masquerade 2019 by Ramada in 11 Bay Bridge Road. 

My Aunt dropped me off and picked me up at Ramada by 5pm until 12am then went home.

At dining table are included : me, Julie Chan, Randy Howan, Jonathan Baxter, Ruth Baxter, Linda Fortus, Angela Hagen and Robert Jones

                                  And

          Menus but different backgrounds 



                              That me

      I didn't won but someone did won. 

This is my FIVETH TIME at Christmas Ball  2023 by Fish and Game Club in 170 Elmwood Drive. 

No comments:

Post a Comment