Sunday 10 January 2016

American Sign Language and British Sign Language


   



 
                              


This January 10th, 2016 I'm still prasticed with BSL Numbers and I got better but I need more prasticed with BSL Alphabets

The Reasons Why: I was born British - Canada when I was 28 months old (2 and half years old) also my relatives are still lived there.


      



            



That my name.


               
I would like to be honored to late Princess Diana. She did learned BSL last 1983.



MY COMMENTS: Last December 2015 I saw The Daily Moth from facebook about The Royal School for Deaf Children Margate in England and I poster it then  I just found out that my cousin  lived closed by also my second cousin was learned about BSL at theatre group as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment