Saturday 12 August 2023

Special Man and Special Lady in my heart


                    Great Uncle Alan 


                             Before 
Those picture are my Dad and I at wagon car in Manitaba Street at Bracebridge, Ontario. 

                             After

My parent's first house when my parent, Great Uncle Alan and I moved in Canada from England and I was 2 years old at Manitaba Street. 

He lived with us until he did moved to his own small house at Manitaba Street closed by Mc Crank Road last Summer 1980's.




         Last picture: Last Christmas 1972 my parent's second house when my Great Uncle Alan and I at main floor dining room when I was 8 years old at Bonnell Road in Bracebridge, Ontario. 

My Special Man Great Uncle Alan's passed away April 25th, 1927 - February 2nd, 1984.

MY COMMENTS: That remind me about my late Great Uncle Alan and the reason why I picked his name after my son Warren Alan. 


                      Nanna Daphne 

                              Before 

                            After 

My parent's first house when my Nanna and I went to at Walt Disney World when I was 16 years old at Bonnell Road in Bracebridge, Ontario. 

           Before my Wedding Day 

 
I invited my Nanna for my Wedding Day 1987 at front yard from my parent's house at Daleman Road in Bracebridge, Ontario. 
She invited me stayed overnight at her home - trailer last September 1988 in Derbyshire, England. (no picture)

Last picture: My parent's second house when my Wedding Day was October 10th,1987 outside when I was 23 years old at Daleman Road in Bracebridge, Ontario. 

My Special Lady Nanna Daphne's passed away July 3rd, 1923 - July 16th,  2016.

MY COMMENTS: That remind me about my late Nanna Daphne and the reason why I picked her name after my daughter Isabella Daphne. 


No comments:

Post a Comment