Friday 9 June 2023

National Capital Association for the Deaf #2



didn't go to see at Christmas Dinner and Social Night at 330 Kent Street because I don't have ride so try again this year in 2023.

My son Warren did dropped me off at Vincent Massey Park in Heron Street from 12pm to 4pm for first time but I told him picked me up early at 3pm instead 4pm because I was bored and left out.
I bought my own vegetarian hamburgers and drink but I bought their 2 small chips.

How many peoples are attended?

All from Ottawa are totals 30.

My COMMENTS: I did asked Yamlika that I would like invited her for BBQ but she can't because she was moved to her first  apartment.

This Saturday August 5th, 2023 First  time my friend Yamlika and I went to Lord Elgin Hotel for Gala & Award Dinner from 7pm to 12am.
My son Warren did dropped us off at Lord Elgin Hotel and picked us up home. 


Then we came inside walked around found spot took picture of us.

Our ten ladies table are:
1. Pamela Gow 
2. Yamlika Prado
3. Lisa Andersson from Vancouver, BC 
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9. 
10.



I ate my dinner are: salad, mashed potatoes, pasta with mushrooms, purple grapes and date squares also 2 apple juices.

How many peoples are attended?

Deaf, Hard of Hearing, Deafblind and interpreter plus came from Ottawa, Quebec, Toronto and British Columbia are totals 80.

                             That me

                     Yamlika Prado

My COMMENTS: I did invited her about Gala and she did came with me also I asked her about her Deaf Community Events in Cuba then she say nope except only Christmas Party.
Her first time Deaf Community at National Capital Association for the Deaf in Ottawa, Ontario. 


                    DJ Kitt Tremblay 

     I saw him first time at Gala Dinner 

No comments:

Post a Comment